- This artwork is a one-off unique artwork which has been lovingly created in my studio which overlooks farmland, mountains and bushland
- It will not be made available for prints
- It is signed on the front
- The painting is varnished for protection and lustre
- Framing available for $170. Should you wish to purchase without a frame, I've painted the edges as wrap around, so it will be beautiful from every angle.
- D-rings, picture wire and felt pads on the back attached
- Heavy duty, high quality materials
- Safely packaged for delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
The open road can be such a feast for the eyes - rolling hills, pasture, paddocks divided by rows of trees. As winter approaches, the bronze of paddocks start to show more colour - green and gold and soft hues of pink and coral reveal themselves. Crisp blue skies can be seen following deep thick fogs of a frosty morning.
If you are based in Victoria, you may like to see my paintings in person before making your purchase - I am located near the beautiful Trawool Estate (approx 90 minutes north of Melbourne) and often arrange to meet collectors there to show off my art. Just send me a message to arrange a suitable viewing time.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos 😁
top of page
bottom of page