The poplars are so beautiful at this time of year - their leaves turn a golden brown, and as the sun sets, they look particularly beautiful with their vertical stature and immense hight. This scene is inspired by photos I took while in Flowerdale recently, a tiny town near my home in central Victoria.
- It is a one-off unique artwork which has been lovingly created in my studio which overlooks pasture in the heart of the Victorian countryside
- It is signed on the front
- The painting is varnished for protection and lustre
- Edges are painted as wrap around, so it will be beautiful from every angle
- D-rings, picture wire and felt pads on the back of each canvas
- Optional framing available
- Safely packaged for delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
I have included photos of this artwork installed into a room with furniture. In situ photos were created using various apps and may not be perfectly to scale but should give you an idea of how your artwork might look.
Where provided, pictures depicting framed art are illustrative only - just to give you an idea of how a beautiful timber frame might enhance the look of your painting.
If you are based in Victoria, you may like to see my paintings in person - I am located near the beautiful Trawool Estate (approx 90 minutes north of Melbourne) and often arrange to meet collectors there to show off my art. Just send me a message to arrange a suitable viewing time.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos.
Yes international shipping is available! Please email me to discuss your options.
Yes! I can add a Tasmanian oak floating frame in natural, black or white, for an additional cost. Simply make your selection and I shall provide an invoice for the additional cost.
top of page
bottom of page