When travelling through the Northern Territory, I found myself drawn to the vast landscape of the West MacDonnell Ranges, the open highway, and spectacular dry riverbeds, rock formations and ancient trees. This painting is an impression of my collective memory over the few months I worked and lived in this remarkable land with my husband Jason.
This artwork consists of two canvases, which can be hung together or separate. Sides, top and bottom of both canvases are painted as wrap around. Painted in artist quality acrylic paint and ink.
- This artwork is signed on the front
- It has been painted in a loose style with limited colour palette, to ensure the colours are fresh and lively. The dark colour is actually an beautiful inky burgundy - there’s no black in this painting
- The painting is sealed and varnished for protection and lustre
- Heavy duty, high quality materials
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
I welcome you to view my art in person (photos do not do justice!) - so if you're up for a lovely drive to central Victoria, feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to contact me and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos
top of page
bottom of page