The open road can be such a feast for the eyes - rolling hills, pasture, paddocks divided by rows of trees. As winter fades, the green grass starts to set seed, revealing beautiful shades of bronze, chartreuse, gold and silver.
- This artwork is a one-off unique artwork which has been lovingly created in my studio which overlooks farmland, mountains and bushland
- It is inspired by the view I enjoy while travelling on the Hume Highway
- It will not be made available for prints - so there’s only one!
- It is signed on the front
- The painting is varnished in satin finish
- I've painted the edges as wrap around, so it will be beautiful from every angle.
- D-rings, picture wire and felt pads on the back attached
- Heavy duty, high quality materials
- Safely packaged for delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
I welcome a personal viewing of my art - if you are happy to enjoy a lovely drive to central Victoria, then please send me a message to arrange a suitable viewing time.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to email email@example.com, and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos.
Yes international shipping is available! Please email me to discuss your options.
Yes! I can add a Tasmanian oak floating frame in natural, black or white, for an additional cost. Simply make your selection and I shall provide an invoice for the additional cost.
top of page
bottom of page