- original unique artwork by Eve Sellars with individual brushstrokes and beautiful mark-making
- lovingly created over several sessions with the greatest care and attention
- artwork is ready to hang with picture wire, hooks and felt pads
- high quality deep-edge canvas which has all sides painted as wrap around
- external framing is optional
- insured delivery Australia wide is included in price
This is a one-off unique artwork which has been lovingly created in my studio which overlooks pasture in the heart of the Victorian countryside. Using a limited palette of colours, I have incorporated a lovely array of hues including soft sage green, aqua, straw, pink and olive green, into this fresh and bright artwork.
- Stretched canvas made in Australia by family-owned Easy As Art Supplies
- High quality acrylic paint made in Australia by Matisse Derivan
- Artwork is signed on the front
- The painting is varnished for protection and lustre
- D-rings, picture wire and felt pads on the back of the canvas
- Heavy duty, high quality materials used including corner bracing at the back of canvas
- Safely packaged for delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
I have included photos of this artwork installed into a room with furniture. In situ photos were created using various apps and may not be perfectly to scale but should give you an idea of how your artwork might look.
Where provided, pictures depicting framed art are illustrative only - just to give you an idea of how a beautiful timber frame might enhance the look of your painting.
If you are based in Victoria, you may like to see my paintings in person - I am located near the beautiful Trawool Estate (approx 90 minutes north of Melbourne) and often arrange to meet collectors there to show off my art. Just send me a message to arrange a suitable viewing time.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos.
Yes international shipping is available! Please email me to discuss your options.
Yes! I can add a Tasmanian oak floating frame in natural, black or white, for an additional cost. Simply make your selection and I shall provide an invoice for the additional cost.
top of page
bottom of page