This painting was inspired by gum leaves and winter sunshine. Framing is optional (please read below).
- professional artist acrylic colour
- gallery wrapped pure linen which is supported over strong stretcher bars
- background is unpainted, creating beautiful texture of negative space from the natural weave of the linen
- linen has been primed in transparent primer and is sealed - no further protection is required.
- felt pads in the back corners to protect your wall
- optional solid hardwood floating frame is available as pictured for an additional $100.
My art explores the colour and form of Australian native flora - in this painting, eucalyptus leaves - in a senstive and serene composition. Bright teal set against a raw linen are the perfect match.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Born into a family of musicians, authors, actors, photographers and painters, it was natural that life lead me here, poised at the canvas, brush in hand. I live entirely off-grid at my bushland home in rural Victoria with hubby, dogs and a gorgeously prolific vegetable garden.
I use art to express my immense - well, let's say obsessive - passion for the indigenous landscape, which is easily recognised in my vibrant colourful and sensitive artworks. Luscious layers of pigment are applied with energy and spontaneity, often switching from brush to palette knife to provide additional texture and depth to my paintings.
Like something similar in a different size or using different colours? I am really happy to discuss commission requests.
Please note, I do not produce prints or absolute replicas of my artwork. Your painting is one-of-a-kind.
My paintings are treated with the greatest care throughout their life in my studio and home, or at exhibitions where they may temporarily hang. It will be carefully wrapped in bubble-wrap and sturdy cardboard.
This listing is for original art sold in Australia. If you wish to purchase this atwork outside of Australia, please click here > https://bluethumb.com.au/eve-sellars
Questions? Email Eve now >