- original unique artwork by Eve Sellars with individual brushstrokes and beautiful mark-making
- lovingly created over several sessions with the greatest care and attention
- artwork is ready to hang with picture wire, hooks and felt pads
- high quality deep-edge canvas which has all sides painted as wrap around
- external framing is optional
- insured delivery Australia wide is included in price
Central Australia is a special place. It’s quiet and hot and vast. It speaks quietly of history, nature, and survival in astonishing adverse conditions. The swatting of flies and the feeling of hot red sand penetrating the soles of your shoes makes this place so memorable. I hope I’ve adequately transferred my own memory of travelling here to the canvas and perhaps reminds you of your own travels.
I have included photos of this artwork installed into a room with furniture. In situ photos were created using various apps and may not be perfectly to scale but should give you an idea of how your artwork might look. Where provided, pictures depicting framed art are illustrative only - just to give you an idea of how a beautiful timber frame might enhance the look of your painting.
If you are based in Victoria, you may like to see my paintings in person - I am located near the beautiful Trawool Estate (approx 90 minutes north of Melbourne) and often arrange to meet collectors there to show off my art. Just send me a message to arrange a suitable viewing time.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to email email@example.com, and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos.
Yes international shipping is available! Please email me to discuss your options.
Yes! I can add a Tasmanian oak floating frame in natural, black or white. Please make your selection - a separate Paypal invoice will be emailed to you for the additional cost (or if your prefer bank transfer, I'll be in touch!)
top of page
bottom of page