This painting depcits an impressionist view of the gum trees outside my studio. I have painted "It's a Good Day" in artist quality oil paint on a high quality deep edge gallery wrapped canvas, with sides, top and bottom painted as wrap around, so it's beautiful from every angle.
The colour palette is limited, and I have used a very light-touched and painterly style, which keeps the colours beautifully fresh and lively. This painting would look gorgeous in a timber frame of raw oak or white, but it's not essential. It is a study for a larger piece, and offered at a low price for its size.
- This painting is unique - It will not be made available for prints - so there’s only one!
- It is signed on the front
- I've painted the edges, top and bottom as wrap around, so it will be beautiful from every angle.
- D-rings, picture wire and felt pads on the back attached
- Safely packaged for delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
I welcome to you view my art in person - feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time, if you're in the mood for a lovely country drive to beautiful central Victoria!
Yes! I can add a Tasmanian oak floating frame in raw natural Tas oak, for an additional cost. Simply make your selection and I shall provide an invoice for the additional cost.
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos 😁
top of page
bottom of page