This artwork is a one-off unique artwork which has been lovingly created in my studio which overlooks farmland, mountains and bushland. It was inspired by the gum trees which surround my studio and my closest town Seymour.
- This painting is unique - It will not be made available for prints - so there’s only one!
- It is signed on the front
- I've painted the edges, top and bottom as wrap around, so it will be beautiful from every angle.
- D-rings, picture wire and felt pads on the back attached
- Safely packaged for delivery
- Signed Certificate of Authenticity and other goodies included
I love hearing from collectors! Feel free to contact me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer questions and provide more photos. A personal viewing may also be arranged if you’re happy to enjoy a trip to Trawool or Seymour in central Victoria!
Yes! I can add a Tasmanian oak floating frame in raw natural finish, for an additional cost. Simply make your selection and I shall provide an invoice for the additional cost. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your custom frame to be built.
top of page
bottom of page